Thread: dana 70 gears

i have run across a set of dana 70 4;56 ring and pinion. the pinion is a 29 spline, guy says it fits a dana 70b,70u,or a 7070hd with a 5/8 pinion offset. my big question is will it work in a stock m715 rear differential? i have the 4;56's for the dana 60 front and have looked everywhere with no luck for the rears. any help would be appreciated . i am kind of lacking when it comes to knowledge on the differentials. thanks ,larry

Call Randy ring and pinion...tell them you you have an M715.....tell them what you want.....gears....lockers....etc....they can set you up with 4.56 gears for the M715 Dana 70.....
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Similar Threads

1. Dana 70 gears
    By xownzux in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 26th, 2011, 07:05 AM
  2. M715 Dana 60 and normal Dana 60 ?
    By 93-12smoke in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: November 6th, 2009, 08:26 PM
  3. 4.56 gears w/230?
    By boghog in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 12