View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2009, 09:29 PM
syzygy syzygy is offline
Private 1st Class
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central MA
Posts: 373
syzygy is a Soldier

If you can't find one, see if your state will issue you a new one. In MA, for homemade vehicles, or vehicles older than a certain year or whose VIN doesn't match the requirements of the registry of motor vehicles in MA, they make you apply for a new VIN and someone comes out to inspect it to be sure it is what you say it is and do their best to verify it's not stolen. Then they issue you a new VIN number and you have to get new permanent VIN plates made and attached (they give you two little stick-on printed VIN stickers that won't last...)
Reply With Quote