Thread: Early Parts Manual

Default Early Parts Manual

Asking if anyone might have an early version of the parts manual that has only the early air cleaner system shown. I am looking for the FSN or part number for the hose that goes from the crankcase vent tube up to the bottom of the air cleaner, it's shown under the engine section/oil pan oil pump group. All the manuals I can find show both air cleaner systems but for some reason only list the later hose with the curve at the top for the air horn.

Thanks

My 1971 book shows a part number of 4720-152-1351. Not sure which one that one is as the pic is not very clear in the book.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

That is the later style hose, yes the picture is terrible, if it says "to air horn" then it's the wrong hose. Thank you for looking. I believe the manual that would have it is the -20P OCT 1968.
    Last edited by m38inmaine; January 29th, 2021 at 03:46 AM.

I just checked my 20P book. It is also a 1971, not 1968.

Thanks Don.

I just scoured my 34P book, which is also 1971. It shows what I think is the part, either #9 or #10 in Figure 7. But in the parts listing, it skips over those numbers. And, as you probably know, the 1971 20P book may show the parts, but no part number listing.

Thanks Don, appreciate it.

Is this the part number you're looking for at Surplus City? #15 on the diagram.

#15 11657458 Hose Assembly, Crankcase to Air Horn (1 Needed)

I have the later curved hose NOS and a few spare early engines. I wonder if it can be cut to fit the early air cleaner? Let me know if I should check.

That part number is for the later curved top hose, not sure on cutting one to fit the early air cleaner.