Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Project M715... Eh!

Default Nice!

Gonna admit. I am a little jealous. Nice truck.

Quote Originally Posted by jhartings View Post
    Gonna admit. I am a little jealous. Nice truck.

Thanks! Haven’t spent a whole ton yet. Lots of elbow grease and YouTube, lol. This forum has helped me a ton. I wanted to post the build to help someone else along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Details on the gauges? They're going to be cool!

Are they sealed up behind that window? My truck leaks back there all the time. But then, mine's a heap.

Quote Originally Posted by Subybaja View Post
    Details on the gauges? They're going to be cool!

Are they sealed up behind that window? My truck leaks back there all the time. But then, mine's a heap.
    Does that mean your ghetto cowl fix didn't work out? I haven't gotten around to revisiting that on mine and sealing those little slots for the cowl grill.

It’s an intellitronix build it yourself kit. I don’t have it completely wired yet. I’m going to put something over the top at least to keep water off of it, but the truck stays in the garage and won’t be hardcore off-roaded, so I’m not too worried about it getting wet. I have a brand new cowl seal to put on when it goes back together.

Default Eh?

I keep looking for another update on your build!

We all want to see that dash light up!

Love it so far man, keep up the great work!

Sorry, going to be a little slow going now. Camaro is on the hoist and I’ve been collecting parts for my stock car. Next I’ll need to get that ready for the track! But THEN, it’s back to the M715, lol.

Default Patience...

Booooo!!! But we understand. As long as you are having fun, that is the main thing.

I started getting hooked on your frequent posts there for a bit, and wanted to see what direction you were going to go. The bumpers, the dash, I mean, who is this guy!?!

Racing is done for the year and she’s back in the shop! The Dana 60 front is almost done, just waiting on a few last parts to arrive to put it back together. The 14 bolt for the rear is only waiting on seals and parking brake kits then it’s good to go.

Got the chassis stripped the rest of the way today, and I think I figured out my plan to move the front spring perches. The shackle flip out back seems to be worth about 2.5” of lift, and spring over on the D60 up front looks to be worth about 6”. I’ll take the springs in this week and get the front de-arched about 2” and new bushings. Rear bushings (and posts on the truck) are mint, so I’ll just get the rears re-arched about an inch. That should still be 1/2” high on the front but I figure better that way and I’ll just block the rear up to whatever looks right.

My satin black POR-15 should show up next week too. Novak motor mounts are here and so is my new steering box and pitman arm, so lots to do! Guess I should get at this 350 and look over the trans and transfer case one of these days too...