Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about limited slip in front axle.

As long as you are good about unlocking the hubs, it shouldn't be a big deal. A "clutch" type posi might wear faster in the front as it would work on every turn in 4wd, and fight "slip" alot....
    Is that real money?

Thanks for all the good advice here guys. I think that since I already have the clutch type limited slip dif on hand at this time I will go ahead and go with it. But If I was starting from scratch one of the other difs listed in this post might be a good way to go, especially the ones that just replace the spider gear assy. In researching the dif's some of you guys have recommended I have learned a lot. Didn't know so many new types of dif's were out there. Thanks again.

Cool. Report back how it works?

I'm always interested in snow traction...