Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaf springs

Default Leaf springs

I am looking for rear leaf springs for my 68, m715 .anyone have an idea where to look ?
    Thanks

Did AB Linn get rid of his? I know I wanted to buy some but shipping to the west coast killed the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    Did AB Linn get rid of his? I know I wanted to buy some but shipping to the west coast killed the deal.
    Don't know.
    Just a few years ago, he still had a pallet or two of NOS springs that were dirt cheap in price (like $100 a pair).
    But he would no longer ship them. Local pickup only

It's still worth a call to AB Linn, but VPW might be your best bet at this time, I would say.

Please let us know.
    Last edited by jeepdan; August 5th, 2018 at 05:06 AM.

I have a rear leaf spring set with shackles that I would sell. I'm in California so shipping might be a ton. I have front springs too. If you're interested I can weigh them and get an estimate to your location.

Alot of local truck repair shops can make leaf springs otherwise Alcan? is a known vendor I believe...
    67' M715/5.9 Cummins/ZF5/NP205

Where in W Ma are you? If you have some to match up, Ferrara Spring in Springfield can make some.....Do you have any currently? Are you doing a restoration or modified truck?
    Is that real money?

Couldn't hurt to get an idea. I'm going to check a local struck spring shop to see if he can make a set too. I

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserM715 View Post
    I have a rear leaf spring set with shackles that I would sell. I'm in California so shipping might be a ton. I have front springs too. If you're interested I can weigh them and get an estimate to your location.
    That couldn't hurt , I'm going to check a local spring shop to see if they can make up a set too.

It's been modified with a Chevy small block but all original drive train. I'm not really worried about keeping it original, just noticed I have a couple cracked springs at broken a broken u bolt. I'm in Ludlow just 10-15 minutes from Farraras I can probably get it there or pull a set and match it up. Thanks

I am a WMass transplant of 9yrs or so now. If you ever want to head down this way, let me know. Mikel gets a group of us together every year usually in Western Connecticut in the fall, and you are certainly welcome...
    Is that real money?