Thread: New 715 video on yootoob

Default New 715 video on yootoob

Just saw this, haven't watched it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwvsOVosuwU
    DP

Man invented the slowest form of transportation - the sailboat, Then decided to race them.

Continuation from a video he made two years ago, great to see it alive.

He needs to come to the zone and do some reading. Some of the comments have some.... um...interesting "facts".
    DP

Man invented the slowest form of transportation - the sailboat, Then decided to race them.

Default The kid's learning!

The Jeep in this video series belongs to my family and me. Unfortunately, it has been a back burner project. Luke, the creator of the YouTube channel that posted the three videos documenting the start up, is a former a co-worker of my wife. She encouraged him to take on this project . He was way out of his element, but was willing to learn. For me, it's refreshing to see a 20 something year old know what a carburetor is, let alone know how to install a carb kit. We hope to provide future progress reports as they occur.

Blog Entries

OMG!!! gaG!!! mY EYES!! MY EARS they burn!!!! I had to endure 4 seconds of the Senate minority leader ... Chucky .....to get to the video. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. May you burn in hell for that exposure!!! Can't breath must go get a beer, cigar and wrap my self in the American flag to recover .... Thank God for the "Skip Ad" button .... saved my sanity.

Who knew "the valley of death" was only 4 seconds? I wonder if Chuck rides to work everyday on a pale horse. Just wraps the bridal up on the Senate steps to the tune from Apocalyps Now and walks on in.

Oh and awesome vid.
    Last edited by teking; August 7th, 2020 at 11:44 AM.