Thread: Fuel pump rebuilder

Default Fuel pump rebuilder

When fuel started coming out the vent at the air cleaner I knew it was a bad sign. I found this place and sent my pump off to be rebuilt. Now it looks good and works good, too.
    I believe it was also drawing oil into the intake through the vacuum end, but I can't convince myself until I see if my oil consumption changes. Here are pictures, because I know how much everyone hates pictures.

Cost was the same as buying a rebuild off the shelf and sending my old one in for a core. Seemed like a good deal.

Now I'm off to buy new oil and filter. Just in case...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    1968 M-715 w/1100R16s on Stockton wheels, H3 headlights, 2bbl upgrade...

Nice!

Looks great, I had mine done by Then and Now in MA, I think it was around $140, very quick turn around time. Also had them do a fuel pump for my M151A2 jeep.

That name seems familiar. I must have seen it or looked at their website when I was looking around.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    1968 M-715 w/1100R16s on Stockton wheels, H3 headlights, 2bbl upgrade...

I used Then and Now in Massachusetts also...great people. Cardone in Pa. is a great source for water pumps. They rebuilt mine for $80.

Would you post contact information forthen and now. I have a water pump that's shot. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 68bluegreen View Post
    Would you post contact information forthen and now. I have a water pump that's shot. Thanks
    water-pump-rebuilders.com

Got it thanks,ajh