Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July 15th is 7/15...

Oye. I guess I have to start working on my truck, lol!
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Quote Originally Posted by kwai View Post
    That there is funny.
    Not really-- it's happened to me once already, by a Peterbilt driver who was too occupied with his phone to miss me as I was making a signaled left turn.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoSpringsRob View Post
    This would be a summer 2019 event.

Camping, good food, and running trails.

Nothing crazy, but I will print t-shirts. That is about the extent of how fancy this thing will get. If we have 3 guys there, and we mess around and have fun, that will be a great time.
    Deal me in-- I'm due for another M715 road trip.

Having not organized something like this, what would you guys suggest the plan be?

Having not organized something like this, what would you guys suggest the plan be?
    After having seen a number of these grass-roots gatherings organized on my favorite motorcycle forum, it seems the first order of business would be finding prospective gathering spots (KOA-style campgrounds, for example). That done, getting an idea of potential turnout and preferences (overnight, day trip, etc.) would probably follow.

I've found two more 715's in this town, I'll try & pass the word along.

Have you run into Brian from Alaska that is in Denver?

He is doing a 6BT in his, big burly truck with arctic top. When I bought a wheel off of him the truck was not running, so not sure if he is running around town yet or not. Cool guy, and I think he goes by swixb here on the Zone. He wants to come down.

Also, Hamaan out in Ft. Lupton wants to see what we come up with, and he may come down. His truck is pretty awesome too, also 6BT.

Have you run into Brian from Alaska that is in Denver?

He is doing a 6BT in his, big burly truck with arctic top. When I bought a wheel off of him the truck was not running, so not sure if he is running around town yet or not. Cool guy, and I think he goes by swixb here on the Zone. He wants to come down.

Also, Hamaan out in Ft. Lupton wants to see what we come up with, and he may come down. His truck is pretty awesome too, also 6BT.
    I haven't met him, but then the odds of that are pretty small.

Hope they make it-- they'll get there before me.