Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Ready for the FE

Default Getting Ready for the FE

I took a couple pics while getting ready this morning.

Thanks to Beast for the most perfect USMC decals. I'll be ordering some more for the dash soon, hope he has them. See ya at the FE

Jester Guest

Thumbs up

Dang man! You truck is sooooo nice. Can't wait to see it in person.

I can only wish to have a truck like that...so sweet!!!

I get to see the truck in about eighteen hours from now.

Whoopee !!

Sorry to hear your selling yours Brute. I can only say you played a huge part in my truck due to this website. All the information, the motivation and the great members. To all who have been helpful Thank You. It is an honor and a privelage to me that my father in law gave me this hunk of iron. It has been the best journey for me building this truck. The frustration, satisfaction and the fact I knew I could do it. Also the best thing all the Zone Members, the local ones included. I could not have done it with all of you and this great website. I can't wait for tomorrow for my first FE. Thanks Everyone!

Ah fooeee.....I thought I was getting those items to you in time...sorry....

When I saw the first picture because of the lighting and the angle I thought why does he have USMC markings on and Airforce blue truck...then I realized that it's black and not blue... ooops....lol.
    Zone holster maker

Wait till you see it in person. That truck is more detailed than most cars I see.

Did ya fix that big scratch I put in your door Todd? Hate to have anybody know I did that... i'm just sayin.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

Todd, Serious here. I want to do a photo shoot of your truck with the back pasture tree line as a background. I said I wanted to. Now is my chance.

Before the mud bog please...

I painted around the huge chip you put in the door Al. No I fixed it sorta, if you look real close from like 2inches you can barely see something, not noticeable. Mud bog, I'm going as a spectator. I'll be watching not driving. Maybe there will be some fording water to drive through Al, you've said you would test your trucks fording skills. I'm headed out in about an hour or so, after the work rush of traffic this morning. Drive SAFE.

We pulled some long hours on the truck. 19 hours was our personal best. I was tired and tripped over the cart and the handle hit his door. Man I felt crunchy. Telling him was the worst. Uh... Todd... Glad you filled the crater. Again sorry man!