Some Q's and a little flattery
Post by marinegrunt on Sept 11, 2006, 7:49pm

You're all so knowledgeable, you're all so intelligent, you are masters of your, uh, households...yeah. So did that lubricate the wheels a little?

Now for the questions...so I returned from deployment and happily received my DD-214...(IM FREE) and its time to work on my baby...I have been in contact with a family friend with fingers into Military Surplus who is hunting down a set of Deuce and a Half axles for me, I am under the impression that they are a relatively close fit for a 715 making them ideal for the project...can anyone verify if its either true or false...the next crazy idea is how difficult if at all possible it is to install 2 front axles in order to create/modify a form of quad steering ability utilizing a hydraulic set up. Are there a set of 16.5 rims out there that can accommodate the larger axle. I'm not looking for anyone to give me a step by step manual...this is my project...I just want to know if anyone has had a lot of contact with some of these ideas or if anyone has even tried it...success or failure.

Larry