Re: Stencil progress
Post by beast on Sept 20, 2006, 10:32am

Quote:
Hold on there, Beast!

I'm thinking perhaps I'd prefer the fuel caution to be vinyl labels instead of stencils. That thing would be a serious pizzed-off biatch to remove while the paint is still wet! Can you do that one in labels, and still have the broken stencil font?

Also, the fuel and highbeam stickers were huge. Could you do those in little size. Like 1/4" tall or less? White lables, non-broken.

Finally, could I get a "NO SMOKING" label for the inside bottom of the windshield? In yellow stickers with broken-stencil font 1/2" tall?

Just let me know what it all costs and I'll PayPal you or send you a check. Whatever you prefer.

Thanks!

Sorry, I mailed them about 1.5 hours ago. Try them and see if they will work for you. Try cutting it in to three line strips. That way you can peel each line. If you still want it in decals let me know and I'll do them that way. The others I'll work on for you and get them out when done. 1/4" on the fuel and highbeam is going to be really small. Also most inside stenciling on things like no smoking or max speed where 1"