Ok guys and girls, the die is cast it is official. I have just acquired a caterpillar 3116 with the allison 542 automatic to go into my blue m-715. It is the 260 hp version and has the overdrive allison behind it. Engine and trans will arrive here around my birthday on the 18th of the month. (Happy birthday to me!) There are a few things that have to be worked out that I would like a little help with if anyone has the time. First off the weight is about 300lbs heavier than a 6bt combo. Do ya'll think the front springs will take the weight? What could be swapped in that would? The stock front and rear end are staying for now, but will get upgraded with axles and brakes unless i run across a set of deuce axles cheap before hand. Power steering is a certainty and this will be the first mod when the engine is pulled. Cat already has a PS pump. This being a medium duty engine/transmission the allison has no park, this will have to be addressed. If I retain the stock axles I think a line lock will be in order when the hydroboost setup goes in to act as a parking brake. Np205 transfer case will also be swapped in providing i can find one. This should be fun and will truly be the beast of all beasts, opinions observations are always greatly appreciated. Anyone that would like to get some wrenchtime on this is more than welcome. So what do you think men?