Thread: Free to good home

Talking Free to good home

After searching 9 years I finaly have my 725. I am removing the engine, trany, t-case and axles, all in great shape. I will start removing parts this week end. I am in colorado so if you want them let me know, I can ship if needed. It is getting a new chevy hiperf crate motor, fuel injection, nv4500 trans, atlas transfer case, dana 60 hi pinion king pin front, 14 bolt rear, and lots of other goodies that I have been collecting. I should have pics soon.

If you've got a space to store the parts, I can be over that way in a month or so. I'd be interested in everything you'll be pulling off, minus the M725 specific parts. If you don't have a place to store them, I'll try and make arrangements to come over the hill sooner. I've been looking for stock drivetrain parts, including H2O pump, manifold, etc.

Thumbs up Got storage space

I have plenty of space to store the parts inside so they won't be in the weather just let me know when you are on your way. I am north of blackhawk colorado on the hwy, so 20 min from I-70

Great location, so I don't have to go all the way into the big city. I'll message you when I'm heading your way, and get your contact number and location. Thanks!