Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parade

I hope you were a gentleman and opened her door and gave her a hand up with those big tires.
    Chris

You know Chris, with those long legs, she had very little trouble getting up in the truck.
    As for being a gentleman......only on the outside! Actually, she was a very nice person and burst my bubble at the end of the parade when she asked me to take her home (she didn't live to far from the start of the parade) to show the truck to her husband!
    He was a military officer who just retired after 20 years. He loved it and had me take some pictures of him and Cookie by the truck. It was a fun afternoon to say the least.
    I've been married 42 years this coming June 17th and the truth is, my wife is every bit as hot as that young lady, but it was still fun to have a beautiful young lady ask for a ride.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Did she give you gas money???
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Potts just cause your full doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. I always love giving rides in my jeep, with the suspension the way it is it gets pretty bouncy even with small pot holes gives a whole new meaning to milkshake
    Chris

Hey Chris, I've got to remember that look at the menu line. Don't think I've heard that used before. Makes sense to me!
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Just don't get caught with you fingers in the desert tray.
    Chris

You just keep coming up with these one-liners Chris. I'm writing them all down for future use.

Just remember it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home...

Lol Jeeper that's a good one.
    Chris

This thread is going downhill fast......I love it! We may be getting ourselves in trouble with the moderator. All started from a truck in a parade.