ok, long time no update. I haven't been able to do much since I was travelling all of Jan-Feb and it's only recently started to warm up. I've finally got a welder set up to a degree and now I'm only waiting on gas (hopefully I can get out of work on time at some point this week to get some).

Otherwise, I've mostly just been fiddle-farting with it and waiting on parts. I did swap out the turn signal system with the kit from Star Electric. Kevin was a great guy to work with and is very knowledgeable.

I've also got the steering apart and brakes apart. The plan for the next steps are to set up the steering column (new couple, rag joint, install the box and pitman arm), remove the brake master cylinder, remove the bed, patch the hole in the back of the cab, then clean and paint the back, underside, and firewall of the cab, reinstall a brake booster and master cylinder, THEN do the engine and trans mounts. So a lot to gain a little. haha.
Honestly, after seeing Jeep's 5quarter concept, I'm really motivated to get mine done! I also need to replace the serpentine belt on my daily... might do that first... haha