Hi Everyone,

With all the guys on the forum, I'm wondering if anyone has a "guess" as to how many M715's are around? My serial number, or VIN is listed in the Registry page of the website.

Do the numbers on the Registry page include trucks that are "still active" and on the road? Or is the page a comprehensive link to anyone that had one?

I'm just curious more than anything. Given the small numbers produced, I can't help but wonder how many are on the road in this country alone? When I drive mine around, I get more waves, looks and thumbs up than I could ever have imagined.

I drove mine to a decent car show this weekend - just to "see" the show. I wasn't entered in it. And I had more folks coming to see mine than the registered cars. It's crazy! Does anyone else experience this?

If you figure the small numbers made, then those that weren't brought back, factor those that are rusted beyond repair, etc, etc....it seems that the overall number would be fairly low. Who knows? Any thoughts?

I'm trying to upload a few pics of my new toy....but I'm having a couple of challenges. Let's see if this works.