Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tow bar ?s

Default tow bar ?s

i believe the medium tow bar is the one i need for the m715... anyone have a part number for them? any idea what they are selling for? thanks

No part number, but $400-500 is a typical price and you still have to find the M715 towbar mounts ($150-200), the tow bar feet ($100-$150) and pins.

I sell Valley adjustable tow bars and tow pins, but the brackets will have to be made or tabs can be welded to the top of the bumper. The tow bars are $175 and the pins are $10.

Brian, I have bought two different towbars for less than 300 each. That is not normal for most. Once you have one you will wonder how you got by with out.

Not to steal the post, but I was looking for a t-bar also. I have a set of what I will call adaptors that step down in thickness twice, this is the only part other than the towbar that I thought was needed. Can any one of you towbar equipped guys send up some pics? because with what I have it doesnt make sense on how they hook up. Thanks, And again I dont mean to step on any toes.

I have the whole shebang here...will have to take pics and post up with the numbers....did it before but it got lost in the crash...

Chris... 750 for a wrecker and cheap tow bars... when are you gonning to publish a how to book on horse trading and deal finding?

i'm going to see if there are any at aberdeen for cheap. i have the adapters just need the tow bar and feet.

i believe this picture is from brute4c the ones on the right are the m715 adapters and the one on the left is the tow bar with feet

Actually that was Barrys pic...credit where credit is due...but it does show the Towbar with one version of the towbar adapters pinned to it and the M715 towbar piece separate.

Now I know Im not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I have a good sense of how things go together. I have the two pieces on the right side of that pic. but, and maybe its cause Im on my pain pills, but I just dont get how they hook together without flippin and floppin around and tearing up the mounts. Can one of you guys please explain, cause my brain is going on over load. You know how they say a pic is worth a thousand words,,, I can no longer put a sentence together, to much visual imput, with no logic, I know its got to be my pain pills, cause I can figure most things out quickly.

Boghog, with all the weight these things have, there is little "flipping and flopping" to be had. Jon told me that the way they are cast, they don't have full range of motion.