Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michelin XZL 1100R16 Brand New - Group Buy

Default Michelin XZL 1100R16 Brand New - Group Buy

Okay, here is the deal. I found a company that has these tires brand new, they have a lot of them. Originally, the tires were $340 each. After talking with them for awhile, I asked how much they would be if I bought 10 sets, they are down to $300 each shipped to me (in Washington State).

If there is a lot of interest, we may be able to drop the price more (if more than 10 sets).

Let me know what kind of interest we can get on these and see what we can work out with them.

I am able to resell these so I can take credit cards, paypal, money orders, etc. For those of you who don't know me and are concerned that you may not be able to trust me, here is my website: www.bjsoffroad.com

I think what we would ask is a small ($50-100) deposit to hold your set of tires and when they come in, we will get them paletted up and shipped out to you, or people are welcome to come pick them up.

I'd be interested if there will be a group buy. I can come and pick mine up also. Snohomish to Gig Harbor isn't that far, also it would be nice to see your truck and shop.

Wow those are the tires I want...but for 300 each!! wow.. I didnt realize they are that much.

Yeah, I agree. I have seen good used ones go for $700-800 plus ship for the set but who knows how old they are, how weathercracked, etc. These are brand new...

I would be interested but I'm going to have to wait awhile before I can scare up 1200 for tires.

Not trying to ruin a deal for you BJ, but maybe you could also check with Titan tire of Des Moines. Rumor has it they're making a replacement tire for the XL/XZL series.

Not sure of the part number, but the sidewalls were marked: Titan 007 XL
    "MILITARY" was also marked on the sidewall.

It has a tread pattern more in line with the XZL and search all you want, I couldn't find it on their website. They are load range "E" and the set I saw was 11.00x16.

If you're a dealer I thought you may appreciate another source for more or less the same thing. New and made in the USA.

This post is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.

Not that is worth looking into. Titan makes a lot of the current ndt's 9x20's. I have a set on my deuce.

BJ Do you still have that opportunity to get those tires for the group price? From the cost of big tires, $300.00 or even 350.00 is a bargin for new tires of that quality. I would be interested in a set for sure. Dan

Soon even!

Oh, yah. I wanted to mention I called Titan, the rep. there knew nothing of this XL tire thing. They have stock NDT's , I'm going to get with a local dealer and hound them. Titan also makes wheels for equipment, maybe they have our 6 on 7.25 pattern for some type of farm eqpmnt. application, thought I'd check on that also.