Thread: okay...I gotta ask and see if anyone has the answer...Limited Slip...

Default okay...I gotta ask and see if anyone has the answer...Limited Slip...

So, I keep finding glimmers of information pertaining to either Power-lok or Trac-lok limited slip differentials with a 4.56 gearing and 23 spline inputs. I'm wondering if anyone on here has any idea if these ever actually existed. I seem to find some pretty sparce information out there, and honestly, none of it is really detailed enough to give me a definitive answer.

Basically, does anyone know if a power-lok or trac-lok LSD was made that fit the stock D70 differential in our trucks and the stock 23 spline axles?

If it turns out these were made...anyone know what make, model, year vehicles they were installed in?

thanks in advance guys

--Wintermute

if you have a 35 spline power lock for a dana 70 you can take the 23 spline side gears out of a dana 60 power lok and put them in the dana 70 power lok
    they share the same internals

Awsome! Thanks Mudkaiser. I think I'll do that then

--Wintermute