FINALLY...after MOST of my parts have arrived (3 months and still incomplete) I had enought to go ahead and get the front axle back together. I welded on the high clear pan that didn't have a hole in it. I'd already installed the pair of Detroits in the chunks so with a little bit of black RTV, I lowered the housing down over the chunk. I adapted a carriage from a forklift...the thing the forks hang on...to fit on a three point hitch 'T' bar we have for the John Deere. It's a lot easier to lower the housing onto the chunk, then manhandle what has to be near 200Lbs of top loaded cast iron. One that was bolted up I flipped it right side up, then put the axles in, filled the knuckle cavern with grease, slapped on the spindles and the disc brake caliper mount that bolts to the spindle. I had previously had a buddy, with a bigger lathe than I have, do the machine work on my hubs to accept the rotor with the kit. I asked Daniel specific questions about the maching and he didn't give me the right information. When I say I asked the right questions, I spent 4 years in a cnc shop making parts and have been hobby machining since I can remember. I really friggin hate that d:ck. So after remachining tonight or tomorrow...I'll have a disc braked, Detroit locked, high clear panned steer axle. I'm not even remachining the rear hubs...F-that. I'm putting them on a different way and will be making my own brake stands. Sick of waiting for this crap.