Got some time ago an almost rustfree M715 which was in service by the greek army after being in service for the US army (the original US numbers are overpainted with the greek numbers). Has already a SS tank and only 25k miles. After standing for years in some depot its time for him to get back into civilian life and serious off roading
Does also have the instruction plates in greek, very funny. If anybody has some nice english ones left, im interested!

I like to order some parts now but my job seperated me almost 2500 miles from my toy. Please can you help me with a few (correction: a lot) questions so i can order the correct parts from distance (its hard to measure shock length from this distance). Helps me to start the rebuild as soon as i come back

Suspension:
I got axles from a M-1008 (D60&GM14B) and a rear disc brake setup (the 3/4ton rotor/eldorado caliper thing).
Will do a front spring over and rear f&r shackle flip.
Does anybody know which shocks will fit this combination (compr./exp. length)?
---
Brakes:
Which brake hoses should fit these combination best (length/type)?

Im also not sure about the rear brake hoses. Imho there are two possibilities:
1: Run a hose from each caliper directly to the frame
2: Have the setup like on some cars which have a short hose from the caliper to the axle to compensate the caliper movement, the rest like on a normal drum brake axle. I will redo the brake lines anyway so i can do both versions.

Which emergency brake cables (eldorado calipers w. e brake)?

And...sorry for this...after reading a lot of posts... im still not sure which master cylinder. I will use a late 70s Wagoneer FSJ booster. Imho i should take a master cylinder which is from a car with 4 disc brakes (corvette?). Imho a 4drum master delivers not enough volume. Sorry, i dont want to start this discussion again
---
Steering: Ok, for the right side i need a steering arm (dynatrac custom .. any else?). I have a new AGR steering box and a dropped pitman arm from a unfinished FSJ project laying around. When i use this dropped pitman arm do i still need the 3" steering arm spacer?

Does the standard M1008 D60 tie rod (knuckle-knuckle) fit this configuration?

Anybody tried a Heim joint setup?
---
Tires & Wheels: I will use the 16/38.5-16LT-6 M/T Claws (sidewall width 15.9) on 16x12 wheels. Can anybody help me with the backspacing & boltpattern of this combination (i know the original axles are wider than the M1008 D60&GM14 but thats all).

Tom