Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VPW

I can do 7-10 days waiting for shipping standing on my head! Go 12 weeks and you'll be giggling at you like I am now. I did order some seals from M.E. a week ago...had them the second day. $9 shipping for 60 miles...at least I've GOT them.
    Big Blocks RULE!

2. Default

Haven't had dealings with VPW, mainly because their prices have been considerably higher than M.E. or
    AB Linn(who I prefer!), and I did call VPW twice about the parts for the straight through conversion and got two differant employees(?) that didn't know what I was talking about?
    1969 M715

AB linn is (how does b say it?) the shizzle.... My first call always goes there.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

If only he would use punctuation marks...

Blog Entries

Well I have purchased near every part on the 715 individually from VPW. While expensive I must say the customer service has been stellar!! In fact I just received a FREE spare top bow from them because one of the ones they sent me was badly warped (left to right, not up and down smart guys). In another case they drove 20+ miles into town to a FedEx drop-off to ship me a large part with my personal FedEx account, saving me MUCHO $$$$ in shipping costs!!!

I got my fuel hose from ABLinn, they gave me excellent, fast service and cheap. I cant say anything bad about VPW either as service has been great and fast.
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

Still waiting for my parts catalogue from VPW, I ordered it months ago online, and then again by telephone, still no catalogue. I have had very good luck with Memphis Equipment. Does anyone have a website or telephone # for Ab Lin?, I have never tried them. Thanks Fisherman

ablinn@salisbury.net is their email address they dont have a website. but they are on ebay selling alot of items.
    AB Linn Inc
    7022 Jones Rd
    Salisbury, NC 28147
    704 637 9076
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman
    Still waiting for my parts catalogue from VPW, I ordered it months ago online, and then again by telephone, still no catalogue. I have had very good luck with Memphis Equipment. Does anyone have a website or telephone # for Ab Lin?, I have never tried them. Thanks Fisherman
    VPW does not have a part catalog for 715s yet. When you request one you go on the waiting list.