Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Memorial Day in the books

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    It's a sad day when we can no longer salute our veterans. I'm sick of special snowflakes that get offended at everything. You don't want your child to be scared of the big bad army trucks, then keep your azz at home in your little protective bubble.
    X2
    Absolutely!

Feel good, Politically Correct "give everyone a medal" Liberals are the ruination of this country.

X3...

Too much of our country has just lost their minds!!
    Thanks for all the help!

As a follow-up to the news story;

Its the entire state of Kansas considering banning military vehicles, soldiers and color guards in parades. Here is the reason. One, yes, one person filed a complaint about it scaring his child in wake of the school shootings. And now we ban everyone for the sake of ONE!!.

yes, it seems the minority is always winning but they, the legislatures, would ignore one person if they did not want to do it anyway. That one person is the excuse, not the reason.
    SFC, HQ,129th Sig Co, PAARNG, Vietnam Era

Why do I keep feeling sick to my stomach that in a FREE country, freedom is dying...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    Why do I keep feeling sick to my stomach that in a FREE country, freedom is dying...
    Agenda. A dirty word. Those who want to control you and/or what you do. I could say a bad word that begins with an L...

My concern is the increasing scarcity of parents who will tell their kids "Suck it up, Buttercup, it's a big world out there."

Quote Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post
    My concern is the increasing scarcity of parents who will tell their kids "Suck it up, Buttercup, it's a big world out there."
    Or, have the ability to teach them the basics, my youngest son is 24, we were having dinner with him and one of his friends called to see if he could come help change a flat tire. Kids these days can't even read a tape measure, if they can't find it on Facebook or Youtube it can't be done.
    Going to visit Colorado next month, can't wait to get away from these hot summer days.

Back on topic....Trucks are looking great Beast. But you need one more 1/4 ton to add to your Vietnam MV collection.... You need a M151A1. You could add a M422 but then you'd have to repaint everything USMC and why would you want to do that....
    Zone holster maker

Quote Originally Posted by k8icu View Post
    Back on topic....Trucks are looking great Beast. But you need one more 1/4 ton to add to your Vietnam MV collection.... You need a M151A1. You could add a M422 but then you'd have to repaint everything USMC and why would you want to do that....
    Yep, I have always been keeping an eye out of a decent M151 in my area but haven't found one yet.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Yep, I have always been keeping an eye out of a decent M151 in my area but haven't found one yet.
    Difficult for sure since my understanding was that essentially, the military didn't want them into the civilian market so many or most were cut up.

This is one of the ones we had at Camp Per Ardua in Blanding, UT. Most of them got flipped by the guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images