I have not called up any supplier yet because I want to know my choices before I do. What are some of you using for the covering on the brakets that keep the windshield off of the hood when it is layed down? My windwhield has been cracked right in front of the driver for years. Texas requires a vehicle inspection and mine is up in March. I figured I should get the glass redone now so I don't have to get it inspected twice in one year. I had the glass shop pull the glass on Monday. I have started stripping the paint and welding in the 48 rivet holes left over from the hard top installation. My pads look like they have some kind of felt material riveted to them. They are very worn and several different colors, so I want to replace them. I also need a new rubber between the windshield and cowl. Who has the best price on that?

I have been using a chemical stripper for the last two nights. Why does the Civil Defense applied white paint come right off and the stock green not even bubble or scrape off? I'm thinking about just leaving the green and priming over it. It is applied very well. Thanks