Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big street tires?changed to i need CHEAP 20" rims

before i head to the FE and put 1200 highway miles (the worst kind) on my michelins, whats a 38-40" street tire that fits on 16 or 16.5 inch rims???? i can get the rims free, so if i can get the tires reasonable it beats wearing my unreplaceable michelins a break

I too need tires and was looking for something in or around 38" tall that will also fit the stock wheels. I was wanting the Michelins but I'm going to need tires before the become available again. I do 90+ % of my driving on paved roads so I want primarily a street tire but would like some grip for few trails (all terrain type tire). My priorities are: Treadwear then quiet ride, then offroad performance and finally cost. I'm open for suggestions.

I've been running 37" SSR's since the first Diamond Wheel group order. I rarely get to trail ride, and the truck sees plenty o' highway use. The SSR's are worth every penny in my opinion. Mike

Default sbc to t-98 adapter

ok. anyone know where cheap 20" rims can be had? i forgot about the 40" XL tires local to me for 125 ea!!!!!!!!! new are 225ea!!!!!!!!!

anyone know how much i can get some for?

what did 20" rims come out on? let me know and i'll keep my eyes open.

i dont think anything that will fit a 8lug gm pattern

what about the old chev, say early 50's 1 1/2 ton trucks . i think my 52 chev. hay truck has 20" tires. i'll check in the morning, it's down at the other place. i'm pretty sure it has an 8 lug pattern on the rear. let you know. you can always buy some duece wheels and some steel plate and fire up the welder. just kidding.

Default Low milage M724 for sale on ebay

im scared of ME welding wheels

just crank it up and burn it deep. yeah , i don't think i'd do that either. i know i'm gonna die someday, but i'm not going to push my luck. by the way , what do those frito trucks have on them? aren't they 8 hole wheels? the ones i remember seeing had tires bigger than 16's , didn't they?

19.5 iirc, and duallys