Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: replacement doors

what other jeeep doors will fit on a 715? maybe wag or j-truck? what years? i want to find a set to cut up and make half doors for a 715.

both, all.

You will have to do some work to the window frame, like remove it. Other than that, I think it is pretty simple. Ethan should be able to tell ya with 100% certainty, he has wag doors on his rig with the power windows in them.
    This post is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.

Yes indeed.. mods will be to the window frames.. otherwise will bolt up. Too bad they dont' fit 725's, I've got a bunch of doors here.
    **I heart Bump_r **

the body lines match and hardware on both and all years? i am going to cut the window frames off anyway. i just what the body lines to match and not have to modify my 715. how much would a set of decent doors cost?

yes. Oh wait. Might be issues w/the latch? but minor ones if that's the case. Doors will run you whatever they're going where you are. Local Pick-n-pulls are cheap. Out here Wagoneers are a dime a dozen.
    **I heart Bump_r **

Default 12v fuel gauge and sending unit

The old site had a link for a "how to" might have been Ethan. Still remember the picture of the process with the door still having the "woodie" look

Don't worry, I've painted them OD since then!!! The old site has been taken down. I'm still working on getting the stuff moved to our new server. But, yes, civilian FSJ doors work perfectly. You will have to snag the body latch hardware and drill/tap new holes for the body mounted part of the door latch, but everything else fits. If you're just gonna whack the window frame and not switch over, it makes the rest of the process a bolt on affair.

thanks for the info. any one in the maryland area have wagoneer doors?
    "An axe. A real axe. An 'I'm out of ammo, let me grab the axe', type of axe!" steelsoldier FrankUSMC

yup, local junkyard.
    **I heart Bump_r **

Default titling in maryland

waldo I got a waggie door at crazy rays in east baltimore for $15 or so it was cheep you can get a hold of me at 443-865-9506 or john.lovelace@baltimorecity.gov Zack I have 67 M-715 or you the guy who bought your truck from a harford co. vollie fire dept..... I think it was belair whop just sold thires .... just wondering