Hello,

Anybody know if an M715 fuel tank filler hose will fit in an M725? Is it the same angle? Can I make it fit? Memphis Equipment has the M715 hose in stock. Several searches of this site did not turn up any similar posts.

Has anyone heard of another option such as a bent section of 3" exhaust pipe attached with 3" and 4" rubber hose or possibly plumbing drain adapter rubber hose sections from Home Depot?

Has anyone seen these tail lights? I did an e-bay search for military tail lights and found these. Will they mount and plug in to my M725 wiring harness? The Oshkosh Equipment Sales e-bay add says:

* Fits all M-Series Trucks,
* HUMVEE Trucks, Military Trailers and more.
* Part #: MS52125-2
* Part #: 12375837
* NSN #: 6220-01-372-3883
* Rear Stop, Turn, Blackout Marker Lamp

What have you all used? Will Jeep Wrangler tail lights fit or will they look funny?

Finally, My right rear spring forward mount broke off. In repairing it with a $65 replacement hanger, I discovered that all the spring mounts and shackles are supposed to be greased frequently. Mine were so clogged with gunk that it took forever to free them with WD-40 and lots of dirty work. Do yourselves a favor and check your spring mounts. Check to see if the grease actually goes in. You do not want to have to go through what I just went through. Because the spring did not move freely on the mounts and shackles, it broke off. Next I'll need to R&R the other side.

Thanks for your time,