Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manufacturing M715 Lift Kits

Default Manufacturing M715 Lift Kits

Ok, how to do this. My buddy is in the process of fabricating a drop hanger for my 715. A couple mentioned possible interest when I spoke of this before. In the event he purchases the material who would have interest in purchasing a set. He (as expected) would like to know there is interest before he purchases the materials.

He is playing w/ an idea of also offering 3 classes of lift kits.

Each kit would include all custom fabbed brackets and would vary in class.

Class 1 might be hangers as well as perches for the front SOA.

Class 2 might include custom lowered trans cross member..

Class 3, etc.. These are just chalk board ideas at this point but before getting too involved it'd be crazy to proceed if there is no desire for these items.

If any are interested he doesn't expect just straight trust. He will document the building process of his products so you can see they aren't half assed.

So, any interest in either a set of drop hangers or the possibility of a full kit.

Be interested depending on price of course.

Of course price would play a factor. Likely the more the interest the less it would be. Count on it being comparable to market standards, if not less.

Definetly interested. I was playing with the idea of a SOA, kit, and lift springs from there. I know a lot of people want to make cool trucks out of these, but parts are scarce. I was also playing with the idea of drop in 14b/D60 axles for those that don't weld. I would love to see a conversion kit for these axles to a regular bolt pattern and bolt in lift kit

Hmmmmmmm......

The axles aren't worth the money it would cost to convert them to 8 lug. I can't imagine a lift kit being profitable for a M715 considering that you can fit 38s stock and 40s with a spring over. But then I got over the whole "hey, my truck is bigger than yours" foolishness a long time ago.
    -What We Have, We Hold-

Quote Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post
    The axles aren't worth the money it would cost to convert them to 8 lug. I can't imagine a lift kit being profitable for a M715 considering that you can fit 38s stock and 40s with a spring over. But then I got over the whole "hey, my truck is bigger than yours" foolishness a long time ago.
    I aint there yet!!LOL!!

Ok so I have Compexp and Jeep fan as interested...anyone else? This is just interest guys...you're not locking into a contract.

I'd be interested but I don't have any plans on putting larger than 40s with the spring over.

I understand what Bullet is saying. It's not just "mine is bigger" but for those that are going to do a spring over, the rear need to be raised also, duh, and some people may not know how to do this. I don't like blocks and having a set of rear springs made is kind of expensive. So a drop hanger would solve this. http://ttsfabworks.home.mchsi.com/welcome.htm take a look at these and you'll see what I'm referring to.