OK ! Ive looked at all the post and links for help in chosing a source for my 715 cargo top. My experience has been good and bad !Good : New life sold me a canvas cab top that fit . Bad : i bought canvas cargo top from saturn and it was not a good product. The top when cenrwewd on bows was 6 inches short on both sides. The length was good and the curtain ends here the correct length. The ropes sent rotted away some in a year others 2 yrs. not military speck. So I called company they told me to just lay it out in the grass and it would expand..... Now having some experience in the canvas army this didnt seem to be the problem in 6 yrs it hasnt streched a half even when wet. So who has a good product. New life has on their Web page they cant make cargo tops because the quality of canvas doesnt come up to their standards. Tried e mailing no response. Beechwood has canvas tops but the price is high. Saturn offers a top for about half of beechwood ... Who out there has some recent experience to share . Thank you"al AJH