We will be having a Military Vehicle display during the Heroes on The Dunes event on Saturday July 20th. The Heroes on the Dunes event raises thousands of dollars for veteran’s charities each year and brings in 75 disabled veterans and families for a free weekend experience at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes ORV Park. There are several events throughout the weekend for the veterans to experience, but the big dinner/banquet and concert happens on Saturday evening. For the last few years I have been bringing my vehicles to the dinner to display them, and this year they are moving it to a larger venue area and the organizers have asked me if I could reach out to other collectors and see if I could bring in even more vehicles. So here’s the deal, we will be having a free military vehicle display starting at 4:00pm (arrival and set-up) and anyone who brings and displays a military vehicle will be allowed into the dinner and concert for free. The object here is to honor those veterans and their families and represent military vehicles of all eras and branches of service. The concert is being performed by country recording artist Kyle Jennings. The Military Vehicle display will be at the Golden Sands Golf Course at 2501 N. Wilson Rd. Mears, Mi. 49436. We will have a very large area it would be great to fill it up with military vehicles and displays. Anyone with question can post up here or PM me. And anyone wanting to take their vehicles out into the sand dunes for the day activities are more than welcome, but must remember that they must meet all the requirements for the Silver Lake State Park. More information on the entire event can be found on their page https://www.facebook.com/DuneHeroes/ Thanks everyone and I hope we can get a decent turn out to honor these veterans.