Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: M715 Finland

After sandblasting. Looks like rat have eat car body.

Must replace a few pieces.

Pics?

I don't know why you don't see pictures. Must login??? There are also a few more pictures in my album. If you want to see

Today the weather was so cold outside (-26 degrees) that the garage started to be cold. So I brought the markerlights inside the dining table to my wife's delight. The picture also shows the bearings that came today. Tomorrow to install them

After a few hours of fishing, the rear axle tubes were cleaned. Now all the bearings and gaskets have been changed.

I cut off ends of the cardan and next must to cut a suitable piece of hydraulik cylinder tube and weld the ends back.

Wow was did someone drag that truck out of one of your thousand lakes? I've only seen trucks that bad that had been in floods. Good work on bringing it back to life.
    Zone holster maker

Trying to keep up with this restoration, but can't see the pictures anymore

Really...weird...I see them all...what the heck....
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Yeah I can't see pics either. I tried on both my phone and labtop. Nothing. Not sure what is going on. I have never had any issues seeing pics before with any other post.

k8icu : I don't know where the car has been a submarine I haw told that the car would have served at FORT SILL Oklahoma. And donated 1988 Oklaholma fire department. Can enybady say anything about this??? Something???

What is this Box? Where is it in the car body? Is it right if i replace the relays the modern ones?
    Have you added fuses when you have restored the car?

This time, I downloaded the pictures a little differently, are they visible?