Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate M-715 PIC THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyPabst View Post
    You sure are an eager beaver.

I see 3 or 4 of my pics up there, not that I really care but some people around here get touchy about their personal photos being used by someone else, at least without full credits for each (especially if you're grabbing pics and hosting them at your personal album).

Chris
    I hosted them on a personal album to save "zone site space... I have no problem giving credit to each and every one, but it's not a published book that's for sale, it's a post. I'm not an eager beaver, I've been lurking around the site for a couple months now, I just finally joined, that's all..

Yo O.D. You have alot of Energy,Eager Beaver! Not a rip but a comp. bro! Keep it comin!

This thread made me a bit sad.....so many trucks messed up beyond restoration with heavy modifications that the military history is lost on them. Just MHO here.
    Zone holster maker

PoolMike,

did you get a second set of doors?, or just use the one set you had? I love the way those came out.

Those doors were my originals and rusted beyond repair, so they got hacked.

The truck hasn't been touched in 2 years, and still looks the same as those pics. I'll be starting on it again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by k8icu View Post
    This thread made me a bit sad.....so many trucks messed up beyond restoration with heavy modifications that the military history is lost on them. Just MHO here.
    Stock blows. Just MHO here. I plan on driving mine a lot when it is back together. I'm really starting to miss it lately.

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. It's awesome. I would be proud to have my truck in the pictures when it's finished. This board needs the pictures posted somewhere. The pictures on this board seem to be few and far between. I think OD's pictures are a good start towards all members pictures making a picture alblum here on the Zone. Nothing embarasses me more than trying to show someone a picture or two from the Zone and not knowing where it is. I mean a particular picture. Just my two cents. I think the pictures are great. Welcome and good luck finding a truck.

Another for your snow pics:

Not me, but one of the trucks from the snow pics:

In Death Valley:

Again with the Death Valley:

Quote Originally Posted by OliveDrab View Post
    I dont think you guys realize, I just posted a collection of pics I've obtained. I even stated that some were of members here. Some I've found elsewhere, I'm not selling them, or claiming them... I'm simply putting them in one place....

Is it just me or is everyone trying to be politically correct with my posts..
    Hey, OD! Welcome aboard!

Like you, I too have a pretty extensive collection of M715 pics from here, other sites, and those I've taken myself. But I have them on my computer's hard drive, not hosted on a public forum.

Some folks are touchy (and justifiably so in many cases) about others posting their pictures without permission or acknowledgement. We generally don't do that here on the Zone unless it is in response to a specific question (such as "here's a pic I have that shows how Phil did that on his truck..." type of thing). It's more a matter of courtesy than Zone Law (though it might be that too! Being I'm a moderator, maybe I'd better look into that!) Anyway, it's generally good form to post only your own pics or those of friends or others who know you and whom you know wouldn't mind it. That's all.

We had a Galleries page for members to post their own pictures if they each choose to do so. It went down in the crash we had a little over a year ago, but is supposed to be on its way back. I'll look into the status of that. But that's exactly what you're referring to.

Again, welcome!
    -- Tim Taylor