Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible truck sale

How do you safe guard a truck at night, that hasn't any door locks or key ignition?
    Easy. No one ever messes with my truck.

Attached Images Attached Images

Love it.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

I'm a bit sad, but I feel the time was right. I enjoyed this truck for 10 years. Very few issues with it. I will admit though, I did have some stressful times when I went to leave a cruise night or show and she wouldn't start. Ended up having it flat bedded home and then the hassle of rolling it off the flatbed and into the garage. I'd drive the truck off the inclined bed and hoped it rolled into the car and a half garage. The pleasure of owning the truck was well worth it though. It'll take some time to get over not owning anymore, but I still have my Royal Enfield military motorcycle to ease the pain a little.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by militarypotts View Post
    It'll take some time to get over not owning anymore...
    This is why I'm really trying not to make a hasty decision regarding selling mine. I love that truck.

She got loaded on a flatbed today (May10th) at noon. I ended up driving it up on two narrow ramps and up a rather tall trailer. Biggest problem was my truck was real low on fuel and because of the incline the truck started to spit and sputter from the fuel being at the back of the tank. I let it roll back and the next attempt I just kept it going and hoped I was on track. A bit stressful to say the least. All ended well and after strapping her down, away my truck went. All the way to Daytona Beach Florida. The end of an era I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by militarypotts View Post
    She got loaded on a flatbed today (May10th) at noon...
    ...The end of an era I guess.
    Sad to hear thar for sure

Smile

Can always start another project??

Kinda old for that I think. I'm happy she found a good home in Florida. I think the new owner will enjoy that truck as much as I did.

Anyone know where to find valuation info for an M715?

Just post your truck in the for sale section with a price on it. Lower the price each week until you find a buyer.

Really, price depends on what someone is willing to pay for it. One guy wants a stock truck, so a modded truck is worth less. The guy that wants a modded daily driver will pay more for the modded truck than the stock truck.

Seriously, there are too many variations of buyer desires and truck options to pin down a valuation until you actually sell it.