Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally finished Fresh Air Heater installation

Looks fantastic! I always admire how clean your truck is. I was just wondering if it showed the mounting location for the blowers switch in the instructions, because on my M725 the switch is along the lower dash and to the left of the choke knob. And in my M715 it was mounted just to the right of the choke knob. Here is a pic of the dash of the M725 the day I picked it up while it was still in all it's original markings.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Thanks Dave

That's interesting looking at your picture.
    Yes, in the instructions Fig. 33-F3 Modifications for Heater Kit Installation
    it shows measuring over 2" from edge and 1" up from bottom edge. and drilling a 1/2" dia. hole.

Nice job, I'm just starting on my truck. Question on the on/off fan switch; will your fan work with ignition off? The other day I was startled when my fan came on. The ignition switch off, I didn't think it worked.

WOW!!!!

If that was any cleaner of an install, I would have to believe it is photoshopped....heck...it is clean enough to believe it is now.

Super job and great pics...perfection!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by ch47fly View Post
    Nice job, I'm just starting on my truck. Question on the on/off fan switch; will your fan work with ignition off? The other day I was startled when my fan came on. The ignition switch off, I didn't think it worked.
    Yes the fan is not connected through the ignition switch and will operate without the power on or the motor running. I always make a mental check to make sure I shut it off when parking my trucks to keep from leaving it on and killing the batteries. The fan motor in the one in my M715 is so quite that if there is hardly any background noise you can't hear it running. The one in the M725 is a little louder and less likely to get left on.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/