Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M715 vs M37

Default M715 vs M37

Hello to all,

I would like to hear the pros and cons between a M715 and a M37 in competely stock form.

I have to choose one of them to use it mainly in deep mud(70%) and some snow(30%).I was looking to find out which perform better even if I have to change upgrade very very few parts

Thank you very much

Jim

PS Dear Mods if this post does not belongs here please accept my apologies and move it in the correct forum

I would say you want an M35. Does great in mud.

--Randy

Something not covered in the linked thread is driver comfort. I have a hard time fitting behind the wheel of a M37 yet fit just fine in a M715. However, the solid non fold out windshield of the M715 sure is hot in the summer compared to the two piece fold out the M37 has. Since you are talking snow, the M715 will be warmer and drier with the single windshield.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Thanks for the vey valuable info guys

So a 715 fits my "requirements" better

I would love to hear some more opinions ?

Rgds,

Jim

I would love to hear some more opinions ?
    M37's are ugly. It's got a look only a mother could luv.

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Quote Originally Posted by Barrman View Post
    Something not covered in the linked thread is driver comfort. I have a hard time fitting behind the wheel of a M37 yet fit just fine in a M715.

I will second that. The cab of an M37 is just tiny. That and the pedals that push down through the floor make anyone over about 5'5" have a hard time operating one. And if you take a friend along, be sure you are well-acquainted, or its a lady, because you will both be sitting very close.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

OMG ! I am just 7'2" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hunter View Post
    OMG ! I am just 7'2" ...
    Maybe a wrong info above I am 2meters tall...

That would be about 6'5" still tall but not professional basketball player tall...

The M715 lends it's self to easier modifications where as the M37 takes more head scratching and back yard engineering. The M37 can fit three in the cab, but you have to be very very good friends. The M715 is only a two seat.

Parts for the M37 I think are somewhat more available than the M715.
    Zone holster maker