Thread: Longer rubber brake lines...where to buy?

For anyone that's done shackle reversal and springover, how much longer did you go with the rubber flex line going from the frame to the axle (rear) or the frame to the spindles?
    Big Blocks RULE!

haven't done one on a m715 but i lifted a 74 chev 6 inches and got longer rubber lines from Springfield Brake Co. in Springfield Mo. 1-800-333-2725 or 417-862-9233, hope that helps. they can make lines. larry

Thanks Larry...I'll check them out tomorrow! I've been digging into it more too this evening and found one of the 4x4 rags had an add for a place and I went to their site. They had Earls and Russel stuff but nothing was in stock. I checked Summit and they have different models and lengths in stock.
    Big Blocks RULE!

I thought about just hooking two together, with a bungee in the middle to keep it out of the way and also allow it to flex if needed. No spring over, just planning for more flex in the future.
    This post is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.

Similar Threads

1. brake lines
    By henry715 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 6th, 2010, 05:14 PM
  2. Brake Flex-lines
    By fng in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: February 28th, 2009, 07:15 PM
  3. rear rubber brake line
    By lee brown in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 26th, 2009, 09:45 AM
  4. Why are the rear brake lines 1/4 inch?
    By vacca rabite in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: September 8th, 2008, 12:04 PM
  5. Rubber (or flex) brake lines?
    By vacca rabite in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 6th, 2008, 11:41 AM