Well, I did it... I finally got my 1967 M715 from Waxahachie Texas... It took some doing to get it across the border, but it's in my driveway finally!

I've been wanting to do one up for a while. Then I saw Ian from Xtreme doing one on the show and I thought I'd better get off my ass before these become really rare, lol...

The truck I got is extremely solid and very complete. The plan is for a Hemi swap (like Ian is doing), the usual Dana 60 up front and 14 bolt rear end, some 39's (ish) and get the paint back to army green. I'd like to drive it as much as I can, so this should be a winning combo for that...

I have ideas for all of the other details like lighting, bumpers, interior, etc., but nothing solid yet. I'll start work on it in a few weeks (right after I finish my dirt oval racer to the point it's off jack stands so I can roll it out of "the project spot" in the garage, lol).

I'll put some pictures of the starting point up from my phone. I wanted to post some progress here because all of the other builds I have read here have helped me so far and I'd like to help others with future builds.

Stay tuned!