It will look even better when everything is clean and painted.

OK so I need to ask for some help. I am trying mount a divorced Dodge np205. I need to attach to the top 4 bolts by adding on to the NP200 mounts.
I am trying to determine where it is supposed to be located. What I need is the measurement off the two front NP200 yokes to the frame hat channel flange.

So with the gear boxes in neutral and the yokes rotated straight up and down vertical, what is the measurement to the flange edge down below?

The front driveshaft output yoke. I need this measurement here.

And the input yoke also rotated vertical and this measurement too.

Ballpark is close enough. I can build the mounts to land it in the proper spot.

It is just hanging for now. I am waiting on a new NOS trans mount and new U-joints for the intermediate shaft. Oh yes, new spicer u-bolts too. I made new rubber bushings complete with a correct shoulder and metal sleeve for one end of the NP200 mount this morning. Using OEM mounts for a copy. They are bigger in diameter but that will be a plus.

So my Buick motor frame horns were an inch to far forward still. Knowing the trans mount is where it should be I moved the frame horns. I had to drill the frame for three holes on the outside of the frame using a template made from the frame horn. That was when I discovered a whole bunch of cracks. They were a mess. I cut them all open and also welded shut the two center holes that were not being used. That is where the copper strap comes in handy. Glad I found the cracks now. This one would have failed pretty soon.

I am also trying to see if I might be able to use these headers. They are super well made and ceramic coated. I think they are Doug Thorley? I have about a foot of room to drop below the frame crossmember and go rearward to mufflers. I always use mandrel bent tubing TIG welded for good flow. I am thinking 2.5 in size. It looks possible.

So I am also waiting on a hydraulic master and slave cylinder for the clutch. I am hoping to land the cab soon. It is supposed to be in the teens by Friday.

And if someone could check both front transfer case yoke distances ( with yoke vertical) I would be really grateful.
More soon...