Thread: Need help finding seats

Default Need help finding seats

Hello, guys. My 715 came with troop seats bolted to the floor, but not driver/passenger seats. Thus they don't fold and they are not adjustable. Driving with a fixed seat is a PITA. Can anybody tell me what seats might fit or where I might possibly find some?

I would try Memphis Equipment first, Vintage Power Wagons and I recall a Craigslist ad i think in NC with a yard parting out FSJ parts including 715.

https://nh.craigslist.org/pts/d/king...359739386.html

Not sure if he has the bases, but they're not too far away from you.

thanks for the tip. I just left a message. here's hoping
    update. he still has them I will be picking them up next week. Woo hoo!
    Last edited by grymsr; September 3rd, 2021 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eightydeuce View Post
    https://nh.craigslist.org/pts/d/king...359739386.html

Not sure if he has the bases, but they're not too far away from you.
    made a trip down to mass to check them out. unfortunately they were too far gone. rust had eaten the frames too much to trust. nice guy. I hated to have to tell him I was going to pass on them. He did have some other M715 stuff, mostly wheels and such which I didn't need.
    So my hunt continues...

I have some of the spring bases and padding if you need them, might have some old covers for a pattern but not sure. Free for the price of shipping.

It might be worth contacting Watson and Sons' Jeep Salvage at 7100 N Boyd Rd in Pinetown NC, Call or text 2529445526. He has seat frames on his list at $80 bucks per. I've purchased a few things from him, he is trustworthy and ships quickly.