Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [ POLL] how much money do you have invested in your 715???

Default Pic of what I did this weekend

comp, both trucks have flat beds. what parts other than bed parts do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveA.
    comp, both trucks have flat beds. what parts other than bed parts do you need?
    Dave, that was basically it, my '79 is pretty good otherwise, at least as far as stock parts go. Finding a decent bed is getting up on my priority list. Got the 119" wb with the Honcho package. Need to rob one from a state that doesn't make or import rust! hehe

Thanks.

rich

ooooh you had to ask.
    Over 10K. No labor of course. Chevy 350 fuel injected, Novak adaptor, Diamond 20" wheels, 41" rubber, 12,000lb winch, and new canvas plus a 1968 715 for parts. It adds up fast! I'm addicted. Added a fold&tumble scout seat in the bed for more passengers. The back half of the 1968 became a trailer with an Onan generator.

From reading all the above posts it sure sounds like some of us have put alot of time and energy and money into our rigs. And it sounds like some of us have found some diamonds in the rough.
    I wish we'd posted pics of our trucks to go along with all the discriptions.

Not to say this in a negative way, just to say that I'm curious as to what a $500 truck looks like and what a $13000 truck looks like.

-B.
    Here's a $9000 truck (roughly)

Default Freedom is...

1000.00 purchase price
    1032.00 misc parts