Thread: FINALLY got my Pans from USA6x6...Plus link to pics

After about three months they finally show up with a small bag of hardware. Keep in mind I'm STILL waiting on the rear brake stands, but...the pans finally arrived. I open the box and they look as expected. I pick the top one up to check out the welds and in about three seconds see a hole a little bigger than the inside of a pen that's clear through the pan. I checked the other one by swishing some laquer thinner around in it and nothing leaked. The hole was really REALLY obvious. It's no biggy, I'll just stitch it with the Lincoln, but...you know...how difficult is it to actually look at a product before it's shipped. Link to pics

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spi...bum?.dir=/79a3
    Big Blocks RULE!

lookin good
    k
    67 M725 84 GW

Glad you got 'em Tom. How does this effect (affect?) your timetable as far as the Rockwells under Velvet for the FE?

Some of us were wondering....

-B.

Well...I was finally able to dump the clutch on the front axle last night and should have it back together tonight or tomorrow night. Daniel told me that they did finally get the steel in for the rear caliper stands so that should be soon. Yeah...I can't base a time table on him. I've gotta round up some 1410 yokes too. I really can't tell where I'll be.
    Big Blocks RULE!

How much ground clearance do you gain and how much oil capacity do you lose with the new pans?