Thread: 2019 Picture thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2019 Picture thread

Since I did this last year, I going to start a thread with tons of pics of my trucks as I make my way through summer and the parade and show season. Fell free to add in your pics or just follow along for the ride.

Since we are finally done with this white stuff here in Michigan, I have been running the trucks more as the weather turns better.

The Silver Lake Sand Dunes always make for a great backdrop at sunset.

It was a little overcast the night I headed down there with the M725.

Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

With the start of parade season, that means that I need to start to prep all the vehicles in my collection.

My 53' Dodge M37 is seeing the daylight for the first time of the year as it's warmed up and all the fluids gone through.

And loaded with items like this 50's era mine detector and PRC 10 radio.

Also my M38a1 is finally getting a spring stretch.

And another PRC 10 to strap in.

And my favorite time of the year! Time to take the top off the M715. It will usually stay top less all the way until the fall.
    Dave

Super cool. Thanks for sharing!

I wish I had the time to enjoy these like that...man they look so good the way you keep them.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thanks guys! Since I'm not doing any types of a rebuild/restoration right now, this means I have plenty of time to enjoy the current motorpool I have. So that means you guys get plenty of pics as I use them throughout the year.
    Dave

Great pictures. Keep them coming
    Since your inviting all of us to contribute, here are a few from my morning today

First time the truck has been on the road this year

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Thanks guys! Since I'm not doing any types of a rebuild/restoration right now, this means I have plenty of time to enjoy the current motorpool I have. So that means you guys get plenty of pics as I use them throughout the year.
    Well you need to get a M151 to restore and add to your fleet...just sayin....LOL. Great pics Dave. Sadly my M37B3 project is still in a million and one pieces in the garage. Someday maybe I'll get time and money to play nice together.
    Zone holster maker