Thread: Lois Stobbs Memorial Veterans 10K

Default Lois Stobbs Memorial Veterans 10K

I had the pleasure last week to help lead this 10K race through Wheeling along with two other Historical Military Vehicles.
    https://loisstobbsveterans10k.com/our-mission/

It was a fund raiser for the West Virginia Chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America and the Paws for Purple Hearts

I'm so glad that I had my heater finished up just in time for this, as it was 28 degrees that morning.

I had the only heater, so one of the female dog trainers was very happy to ride along with me

This was Leo, he was one of the more "laid back" trainees.
    He preferred being wrapped up in a blanket, while riding in the back seat of a M38A1, instead of running 6 miles.

Last edited by jeepdan; November 11th, 2019 at 07:25 PM.

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks
    It has been the funnest event I've done so far.
    Instead of putting along parade fashion, it was second and third gear driving through and around traffic cones for 6.2 miles.

It's so satisfying to restore these old military vehicles and use them to help celebrate patriotic holidays and other fundraisers.

Nice job and a great cause....Super!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!