Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New to site.

As soon as she lands will post pics of the markings.
    Andrew

Notice this one is painted the same, black bumper, brush guard, turn signal plates, wheels. Roll bar is same as well. Doesn't have the same door markings.
    [IMG][/IMG]

This one is all yellow, but has the same green door markings.
    [IMG][/IMG]

These are all similar:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

There's more, but this is representative of the ex. forestry trucks.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

Yep. Indeed it does look like they were all from the same shop. Cool! I finally found my (ex)truck's family!
    -- Tim Taylor

Hello 1953, and all. I also got one of the yellow 715s out of Wis. Mine was the one with the spare tire and the 100 amp alt setup.. It runs and its got a knock coming from the bell housing. I pulled the inspection cover and the fly wheel wobbles. I can see that one flywheel to crank bolt is missing and assume others are loose. I orderd a set of bolts from Memphis equipment today. I will tear it down on Sunday. My friend named the truck THE UGLY YELLOW DUCK.. Seems fitting. It is yellow and its ugly. Totaly rust free and its perfect for us. Looks like more fun. Joe

Hello fishtail, the first pic is my truck (UGLY YELLOW DUCK) nice. thanks Joe

In my glove box was the build sheet/ manual from the Montana DNR it lists all the changes done to the truck and has the blueprints for the hardtop build and the rollbar .. I can scan and post the 30 page manual . It also lists part numbers ect. It was a great find. Joe

Quote Originally Posted by O.D. Fever View Post
    In my glove box was the build sheet/ manual from the Montana DNR it lists all the changes done to the truck and has the blueprints for the hardtop build and the rollbar .. I can scan and post the 30 page manual . It also lists part numbers ect. It was a great find. Joe
    Gosh, yes!!! I would LOVE to see that stuff, Joe!
    -- Tim Taylor

Hello 1953, and all. I also got one of the yellow 715s out of Wis. Mine was the one with the spare tire and the 100 amp alt setup.. It runs and its got a knock coming from the bell housing. I pulled the inspection cover and the fly wheel wobbles. I can see that one flywheel to crank bolt is missing and assume others are loose. I orderd a set of bolts from Memphis equipment today. I will tear it down on Sunday. My friend named the truck THE UGLY YELLOW DUCK.. Seems fitting. It is yellow and its ugly. Totaly rust free and its perfect for us. Looks like more fun. Joe
    Hope my truck is in as good shape as yours? Will find out soon, got a call last night and found a truck to pick-up the M and bring her to Maine. Should have her by the 1st of next week.

Great way to end the year!

Happy New Year everyone
    Andrew

If you would be so kind as to scan it and email to me, I can put it in the Zones server and host it for everyone...my email is brute4c@m715zone.com
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    If you would be so kind as to scan it and email to me, I can put it in the Zones server and host it for everyone...my email is brute4c@m715zone.com
    And the build sheet/Montana DNR stuff that might not be of general interest here would be of great interest to me. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to get a PDF of that: timulator at gmail dot com
    -- Tim Taylor