Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate M-715 PIC THREAD!

We have had a thread top 100 pages...

Quote Originally Posted by MarknessMonster View Post
    I'll suggest that the tires are 38.5x14.50R18 Pro Comp Xterrain tires.

It's a good thing you didn't bet your paycheck on the correct tire size.
    i try not to make bets i know i won't win.

i was trying to decide by looking at the hubs and guaging the wheel size, then the sidewall. i am going to give myself a pat on the back for being close.

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    We have had a thread top 100 pages...
    Of course, here we can each select how many posts we want per page, so many of our page counts will be different. Post count will be consistent though. I think foodstamp's thread is up to what....? 190 posts or something insane like that?
    -- Tim Taylor

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Quote Originally Posted by Binford View Post
    I think foodstamp's thread is up to what....? 190 posts or something insane like that?
    On another forum I was on a few years back, they had a topic called; "The never ending thread" It finally got so full, they started "The never ending thread II" I think its still going......It was a multi-topic everything kinda thread that never died.

-SuPaFrEaK-

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    Gwens truck is SWEET! I wont soon forget that sound!!
    Gwen's truck is my favorite so far. And you're right about the sound. I feel like I can't turn my back to that thing when it is running!

Thanks guys, it makes me feel good to know others like what I have done to my truck. As to the sound, thats what an angry ol' Ford should sound like. I've thought about putting in an H pipe to connect the exhaust but I kinda dig the pulsating I get with each side seperate.
    Oh, and Binford, those aren't plastic fuel cans. That one on the pass. side is a plastic water can, I've got a metal fuel can on the other side. I try to not get them mixed up. Gas burrps are the worst, and the taste totally ruins BBQ. (not that that has happened or anything). And no you can't really see anything in those mirrors but I like the looks of them better. Plus I figure if anybodys stupid enough to be behind me, they deserve to get hit.
    Yes those are 38.5x14.5r18 Pro Comp X-Terrains. I like 'em so far, compared to my old tires (Super Swamper Boggers) they are super quiet. And they perform pretty good offroad, don't clean out as fast as the Boggers (duh) but still hold thier own.

Does anybody know who's truck this is? I've always liked the flame camo scheme on the hood.

Dunno who's it is, but I'd seen it listed for sale repeatedly in numerous locations for some ungodly price. Nice look to it. I like the roll bars.
    -- Tim Taylor

its from converse co. wyoming, at least it was in that picture

Dan, Saxon, those are the size wheels and tires I've been telling you about. I think they are twenty inch wheels. Not sure on the tire size. I think they would look with your springover.