Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another USA6X6 update

I called Denial middle of last week and got their machine. I left a pretty curt message that concluded with, "...just get my sh:t out, man." I call again today...the pans have FINALLY-FINALLY been shipped, AND the missing hardware that I asked about more than two weeks ago. BUT, as usual, the rear brake caliper 'stands' (which were ready to ship at the end of the week...TWO weeks ago, so I was told) are ALMOST ready to be MADE. He's blaming it on the steel problem. I'm in with what's going on with the steel industry through my work...three friggin months is a little much to try and cover it completely with the steel problem.

So, it's been since middle February since I placed a near $2000 order and STILL don't have all the components. I've been told next week repeatedly, on Fridays been told stuff to ship Monday, my stuff is on the counter to be shipped, my pan guy isn't the most reliable, I'll get that right out, they're in stock, I'll have more next week, my computer system crashed and lost your order, I'll send it in email, you didn't get it yet?, one's here and we're making the other, you at the head of the list, like two weeks, etc. !!! Its just been one irritating mass of sh:t to have to endure. I made the mistake of giving him three weeks without calls one time and then got the, "I'm so glad you called...the computer system went down and we lost you email with the order. FUNNY THING...my order wasn't an email order.

I had a couple of people tell me to watch this guy and I rolled the dice...and have lost a trememdous amount of build time because of it. If any of you are woo'ed in by the neat site, or the "ON SHELF" verbage of his website and end up in my position...you need smacked hard or kicked in the jimmy. I've updated my posts to reflect the excuses of this since like the seventh week. I WILL NOT do ANY business with USA6X6 again. Chuck's Trucks or Boyce will get a chance now.
    Big Blocks RULE!

Default Yet another USA6X6 update

So.....I test drove my rig with the 427 in it. Sweeeeeeeeet.

-B.

Spicer
    I have had some bad service in the past, but yours is the worst story I have ever heard. You should write a letter to some of the four wheeling mags that he advertises in and tell them your story. I have seen in magazines where they have used his parts and were like he is all good to go etc. The crap you have had to put up with is total sh**t.

Joel

So.....I test drove my rig with the 427 in it. Sweeeeeeeeet.
    Mean ass! Thst gets YOU a kick in the jimmy, huh! Funnay!
    "other peoples junk, is something or other" - Militarypotts 02/07/2011

Joel, I've already emailed Four Wheel & Off Road, and Four Wheeler...both Primedia magazines with no reply at all. It kind of irks me as I really like the way some of the guys write their articles. I'll get to someone...sometime that will address this big.

Robert, I'm back to three sliced up XLs and one NDT, but I can drive mine WITH exhaust and shift into FIFTH gear for OVERDRIVE. You should feel bad for him.
    Big Blocks RULE!

I've got some old 9.00-16s to get you to FE... Already mounted...

I've got my own...thanks Robert. You should be out of salt soon, huh?
    Big Blocks RULE!

huh?

You know that crap you rub in a wound... ...to help heal it. LOL!
    Big Blocks RULE!

Nah, I was actually being serious. I thougth you ahd one big Michelin and three small NDTs - I was offering four same-size tires to get you on the road.

Always thinking the worst of people. Now I'm sad.