Thread: Possible truck sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Possible truck sale

Hello to all, yes I'm still alive and well, just haven't been here in some time.
    I've come to the conclusion it may be time to sell my beloved truck. I used her in two parades last year and drove it a total of 46 miles. It's never been driven over 100 miles a year. She is a beauty and my pride and joy, with lots of military extra's included. I will say, that I went to start it today for the first time this year and she seems to be starved for fuel. Truck starts, but runs a bit rough. This truck is all original, except for the large Michelan tires. Anyone wanting a M715 with no work involved, might want to take a look.
    It's a hard decision for me to make, but I think it's time.
    My email address is militarypotts@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to send photos to you. As for price, it's negotiable, but you really need to see the truck to understand its beauty.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Default A few more photos

Just a few more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Really nice M715. Sure you will not have any problems selling it.

Sorry to hear this. I do know the feeling though. I thought about selling too because I don't drive it enough also. However, I lately have been going to the Mission BBQ special events for veterans and the trucks/jeeps there are so well received. It's kind of given a good excuse to keep it for a while longer. I've had my truck for 9 years now...can't believe so much time has gone by. What ever you decide, best wishes always!!!
    Thanks for all the help!

Tough, tough decision to make. This truck has been my pride and joy for the last 10 years.
    If their isn't any interest in it, it won't break my heart. I'll be very patient until the right buyer comes along.

I'm kind of in the same boat, Potts-- I don't feel like I have a use for mine, and my IH/Alaskan RV project could use the funding.