Thread: Feedback 230 motors, T98 transmissions, NP200 tranfercase prics

Default Feedback 230 motors, T98 transmissions, NP200 tranfercase prics

I know I have seen threads on on values of original drive line components, but nothing is coming up in search for me. What's ballpark on these and does the price vary id all together or separate? I know opinions will vary a bit.

Thanks!
    Jonnie

I know myself won't spend more then $100 for a motor, unless I see/hear it run. About 200 for a transmission, and same for the transfer. As a group combo, $500 for all. The unfortunate thing is the 230 isn't highly sought after, and for some of us that wish to keep it, sometimes live in the wrong area and/or can't afford the outrageous "rare" price tag. Location has a lot to do with price as well.

Typically selling as a lot is cheaper, because you want to draw in a buyer.

The last m715 parts I bought, was from my brother, who got the complete drive train axles, engine, tranny, transfer, and he got them for 250, double scrap at the time...which was where they were gonna go. He kept the axles and transfer, I got the engine And tranny.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

A member from NC is listing a drivetrain for sale right now. I'd love to have an extra engine, but that's too far away to be sensible for me.

For reference...

I sold my working and running axles, 230 engine and transmission for $500 total.
    67' M715/5.9 Cummins/ZF5/NP205

I had a guy supposed to come buy 5 engines and 3 transmissions from me a few weeks ago. He dropped off the Internet after confirming all was set up on my end. So I still have them.

Not trying to tell you a sob story, but relevant pricing information. About the same as others posted above.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

I've given those away in the past. Otherwise I would still be tripping over them