Thread: M715 Weather Stripping And Fixed Window Rubber Molding HELP

Default M715 Weather Stripping And Fixed Window Rubber Molding HELP

Hi, appreciate all the help in advance. I have been trying to find complete door weather stripping and window frame for some time now. I called restoration specialties and they gave me part number 4744 but it doesn't look its the right part at all. I have a hardtop M715 so I am looking for something really good quality and air tight. Also trying to find the outer rubber molding on the fixed window. Thank you.

Upper door window frame weather stripping and lower part door frame. thnx a lot.
    Last edited by Maximus; September 20th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.

trying to post pictures but not sure if its going to work.

Here is the info that you seek for the upper window frame weather stripping/windlace

http://m715.com/vb/showthread.php?t=...hlight=jeepdan

As far as the original rubber weather stripping that was fastened around the bottom of the doors, NOTHING is available
    Some have used the weather stripping for the latter FSJs that fits over the pinch weld flange of the door columns.

Appreciate it, trying to open the link but for some reason its not working. I found the foam lower part of the door weatherstripping. Do u have any experience with the foam vs the rubber?

Link just worked.

Appreciate it Dan, will this work for the lower part too? Also is it kinda airtight inside? only reason am asking because I installed AC and biggest problem is having hot air comes inside the cabin. Appreciate all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Appreciate it Dan, will this work for the lower part too? Also is it kinda airtight inside? only reason am asking because I installed AC and biggest problem is having hot air comes inside the cabin. Appreciate all the help.
    Tell us more about your A/C

For door seals, I used the later FSJ style that goes on the door jamb. Seals very well.

A/C is heaven best decision I made. I installed a heavy-duty one, same like the one they put in K9 cars. Do you have any part number or any website by any chance? Appreciate it.